An array of vendors offering handcrafted items, home and holiday decor, jewelry, apparel and so much more welcome shoppers each year. Other annual favorites include our silent auction, bake shop, handmade tamales from local missions and Marketplace Heavenly Blend coffee.
Make plans to meet your friends at the Marketplace Cafe and enjoy lunch and shopping together!
Saturday, Nov. 16 | 9 am – 4 pm
Sunday, Nov. 17 | 10 am – 4 pm
Lunch both days | 11 am – 1:30 pm
Since its inception 24 years ago, the Lovers Lane United Methodist Women’s Marketplace has raised over $800,000 for local, national and global missions focused on women, children and youth!
Marketplace has funded wide-ranging projects locally and around the world including –
- essential literacy and tutoring efforts at Trinity River Mission, Wesley Rankin and Project Transformation
- volunteer teams and supplies to recovery efforts following Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Ike and Harvey
- combating food scarcity in south Dallas through the Dallas Bethlehem Center
- books and other learning materials to a literacy program in a nearby women’s prison
- nap cots for low-income children at a South Dallas day care
- periodic informative forums on key social issues facing our community
Interested in being a vendor? Contact Pat Simon
Marketplace 2019 Executive Committee
Pat Simon – Marketplace Chair
Mary Wells – Underwriting Chair
Wendy Campbell – “Bold Women” / UMW President
Sally Adams • Susan Arnett • Becky Barnebey • Lynn Fisher
Susan Gandy • Jan Good • Theresa Griffin • Linda McSwain
Liz Shorey • Ellen Sutton • Alice Swank • Anne Todd